'WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED' Pahayag Ni Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte




'WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED' Pahayag Ni Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte.

The following is the announcement of Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte discharged Saturday morning by the city's data office.

I might want to express my most profound sympathies to the groups of the individuals who kicked the bucket the previous evening.

I might likewise want to console every one of them, and additionally the groups of the individuals who are harmed that the City Government of Davao will help with every one of their requirements for hospitalization, internment, memorial service and everyday costs.

I am sad for what happened.

I might want to remind different authorities to stay inside the limits of their official obligations as indicated by their position. If it's not too much trouble abandon me in peace to carry out my occupation and I'll abandon you to concentrate all alone work.

We won't be threatened by this egregious wrongdoing and I approach all Dabawenyos to join together and let us help each other ascent from this silly episode.

Give us a chance to stay watchful, please report all suspicious movement, regardless of how unimportant it might appear.

There will be a dedication at 4:00 this evening at the blast site. Everyone is welcome to say their petition, lay their blooms and light a flame for the individuals who passed.
thanks to you.

source : interaksyon
'WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED' Pahayag Ni Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte 'WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED' Pahayag Ni Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte Reviewed by phunite on 9:26:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.